Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Audiodiscs.com.au, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Audiodiscs.com.au.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Audiodiscs.com.au to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Audiodiscs.com.au will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- This Privacy Statement describes how we use and disclose the information that we collect from you when you visit our website, products, applications, or services that references this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Services”). Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional policies may apply. These additional policies will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional policies become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection laws and unless otherwise stated, Harman is the data controller and is responsible for the collection and use of your Personal Data.
“Aggregate Information” is information that has been combined with information about other users and analyzed or evaluated as a whole, such that no specific individual may be reasonably identified. For example, Aggregate Information may include a statement that says “50% of our users have used the mobile app in the last month”.
“Cookies” are text files, typically small in size, that are placed on your computer by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
“Personal Data” is any information that can be used to identify you, either alone or in combination with other information. Personal Data does not include Aggregate Information or other anonymized information (including metadata) collected by Harman that cannot be used to identify you, even if such information was derived from your Personal Data.
“Usage Data” is information about how you use the Services, such as your browser type, domains, page views, duration, and information about the device you use to access the Services.
“Web Beacons” (also known as “Clear GIFs” and “Pixel Tags”) are small bits of code embedded in web pages or in emails that are used to monitor the behavior of a website user or recipient of an email.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OVERSEAS
We manage our Services through our teams around the world, including our teams in the United States, India, and European Union. We acknowledge that the data protection laws may be different from country to country, and may not provide the same level of protection. If you visit our Services or contact us from outside of the United States, please be advised that (i) any information you provide to us or that we automatically collect may be transferred to the United States and other countries where our teams are located; and (ii) that by using our Services or submitting information, you explicitly authorize its transfer to and subsequent processing in the United States and other countries where our teams are located in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions about our policies for transferring your Personal Data, please contact us as stated below.
We respect the privacy of children. Our Services are not designed to attract an audience younger than 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 16. Please contact us using the contact details below if you believe we may have collected information from your child, and we will work to delete it.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California laws, California residents can request information from us whether we have disclosed Personal Data to any third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. We will not sell or share your personal information with third-party companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. California residents desiring to request further information about our compliance with these laws or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies are welcome to contact us using the contact information below.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Audiodiscs.com.au. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.